I need Your mercy - Un poema entre el dolor, la gracia y la esperanza.
I need
Your mercy
I need Your mercy.
I need Your mercy to
be obedient,
and to walk the path
that leads to life.
I need Your mercy on
my shortcomings,
when I make mistakes,
not choosing light.
I need Your mercy to
remind me,
that it’s not my strength
that gives me life;
and apart from You,
I’d soon be dry.
The living waters,
that You promised,
I need them more!
Please give me some!
Let not my heart be
found estranged,
in love and wonder for
something else.
For the burning thirst
that’s in my throat,
in only quenched by
Your true love.
I need to know You
more and more,
please guard my life
from my own soul
for it knows not to
choose Your hope,
it’s endless folly
just gives me toil.
I need Your mercy… Dad
above,
I cannot do this on my
own.
Please save my heart
from losing hope,
please give me
abundant, faith and love.
Is within my grasp,
this life of Yours,
please make me reach
out, take it all.
The True and Faithful,
You are love;
these truths remind
me, I am Yours.
A blessed child,
beloved son,
for a high price, You
made me Yours.
These truths remind
me, Dad above.
I need Your mercy,
loving God;
please make me humble,
to know so.
And when I’m feeling
high above,
and when I’ve fallen
down below;
I need Your mercy in
them both.
You will sustain me,
this I know so,
for Your good purpose
You made me Yours;
please give me
courage, faith and love.
I have Your mercy, my
Dad above.
I owe You everything
and more.
Please make me
grateful, my Dad above;
a child that’s filled
with hope and joy.
I have Your mercy,
this I know so.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario